Thursday 2 January 2014

~ Reuse & Recycle ~

Who says that to start a home school program for your child, you need to spend every ringgit and sen that you have. Being a teacher n a mom, creativity settles everything. But i am an exception. I am neither creative nor a smart thinker. I had to read a lot and do my own research before coming to an idea. A snail i am, right? 
Well..that's not my point. 
Today i did some cleaning n came across lots of unused toys that my boys hardly play nowadays. I had decided to let them play with realistic toys rather than unnecessary toys.. well..it was me n their dad whom bought it anyway.. huhu..
I came across a magnetic board, magnetic alphabets and numbers, 'fishes', boxes, ice cream sticks, marbles... they sound like junks.. dont they? Well.. i reused n recycle them for my home preschool program with the boys.
As soon as i finished setting up my home program corner, my six years old was excited to try out a mathematics activity. He was indeed in love with the subject. So not wanting to delay his enthusiasm, we started the ball rolling :






  
As you can see, all of them used items. 
1) a magnetic board that i had wrapped up with an A4 paper coz i dont want the designs to be a distraction.
2) fish toys from their fishing game.. the rods were spoilt so better take the fishes rather than having it go dusty.
3) magnetic alphabets and numbers



See??!!!!! As easy as ABC isnt it?
And i can start my program anytime from now. 

And i juz cant wait to start more with ideas from various resources that i had surfed since months!!!!

Brilliant Kids Play & Learn
Stay tuned! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment