Friday 10 January 2014

~Learning Alphabets~

I was pretty much attracted to http://www.themeasuredmom.com. I had experienced a couple of writing activities for beginners, including the Montessori way, the Phonics way and many more. Each has their own strength and i ahve to admit all are good and superb. Although they have different beginning activities, but they have ONE thing in common which is, beginning from the easiest to the most difficult level.

In this website that i shared a link above, this awesome mom begin her writing with the easiest alphabet beginning from E, F, H, I, L, T, V, W, X, K, M, N, Y, A, Z, C, O, G, Q, B, D, J, P, U, R and S.
This was practical as kids normally likes to begin from easy to hard. Hat will develop their brain and skills.



As you can see, my Six was more settled compared to my Three. My Six was already familiar with the alphabet therefore he finished it in no time. But soon afterwards, the lego pieces transform to a gun!
Below is my Three's workpiece :






My Three needed guidance and so i guided him throughout the activity. If you noticed, he pits his lego pieces in any ways he liked it to be. But after seeing his brother's work, he corrected them on his own and finally he finished it!!!!
I guess i have to continues this acitivity with him again but with more fun items for him to arrange and maybe also edible things such as raisins and mnms maybe..

Stay tuned for more!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment