Wednesday 1 January 2014

~A New Phase~

January 2014
I never knew that i would ever embark on this journey. Teaching had always been my passion but never did i imagine that i will have my career continuing from home.
I am a mother of two super active growing boys. I have my Three & Six who practically need their mum more than anyone they could ask for.
Brilliant Mind Kids Enterprise was successfully registered with SSM No. 002270048-P.
At first my only aim was too develop learning materials for my weekend home tuition lessons but after starting off i got more ideas on developing the materials more indeed for my kids use especially my Three will be having his home pre-schooling in 2014 an as preparations for my Six towards Standard One in 2015. I browsed through various websites lots of creative home learning from sensory, reading, writing and mathematics.
Today we started off with Home-made playdough. Why? Coz it will be useful and handy when it comes to sensory and language activities.




My Six was excited to shapeout his name n his brother's. It was an awesome n fun exciting activity. I simply cant wait to develop more sensory activities for my Three and writing/reading materials for my Six.
Check out our Page too at http://www.facebook.com/brilliantmindkids
Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment