Thursday 6 February 2014

~Mathematics~ Numbers 1-10 (Subtraction)

Today my Six was eager to learn. And so we did Mathematics as i had promised him. He has a deep interest in the subject, therefore i have to find more creative ways for him to learn so that he wont get bored. He's thenkind of boy who wants more and more and more!!!!

Making use of all the unused toys, i successfully created a learning programme for my own kids. But i do need to find coloured pebbles and other items for our lessons in the near future.

I do not want to push my Six. Still sticking on to the level numbers 1-10, and soon will move on to 1-20. By then, i will have to get more sensorial numbers.




Next, i decide to start reading with my Six. He has yet to blend the ketters and it is and extra effort for me.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment